Hello everyone, this is Arpit Rana from learnsomebusiness.com and today, I am interviewing Aastha Maheshwari.
For proof, Aastha will share the link of this interview in her social media and blog.
From now, everything is written by Aastha except questions
- Name: Aastha Maheshwari
- Your Company Name (if Any) or social media in which you are popular: Aastha In wanderland (My blog) and Instagram as Aasthainwanderland
- Skills: Travelling, writing, and storytelling
- Age: 29
- Gender: Female
- Location: Hyderabad
Aastha Maheshwari interview
- What do you call yourself? Any Nick names ? Aastha
- You are good at? Classical dance, table tennis, and travelling
- What triggered your passion to start doing this business or job ? – An urge to do what I love
- Define your struggle in few lines (mention your background, years of struggle and approx. no of projects you did)- Okay so I am a qualified Company Secretary (CS) and a CA Finalist. I was pursuing my career in finance and after an experience of 7 years, I felt that my passion is into writing and since then I did not turn back
- Is this you always wanted to be? (Yes or No) No
- That one pain you would never want to encounter again (in few sentences) I thought of leaving my full time job and sat at home, looked for freelance work. When I couldn’t find anything for 15 days, those days were painful. I don’t want them to come again.
- Your first major break- When I was featured in Travel 360, the in-flight magazine of Air Asia.
- Your earnings- Yearly 4 Lacs from writing and a couple of sponsored trips.
- Your idol (Indian or Non-Indian)- Bruised Passports
- What techniques do you use to earn ? ( like how you approach brands or how you select product to promote )- I just tell them my USP (Unique Selling Point) i.e how differently I will promote their property/brand
- Where you see yourself after next 5 to 10 years ? Completely into travel blogging having explored atleast 10 more countries.
- Your business or job is about what?(briefly). I am a travel blogger/ article writer/travel and fashion reporter
- How can someone start the career like you ? Follow your passion, start writing if not on own blog then on other platforms, once people will start liking your write-ups you will start your career in real sense
- Your advice to yourself of childhood- Analyse your strength and this field of blogging is made for you, start it during your school days.
- You want to change your industry in future ? Yes, instead of looking for only the following/quantity, look out for quality
- One question you always wanted to ask yourself- Do I write worth reading?
- Your success secrets- patience and consistency, Rome wasn’t built in a day, so are bloggers..!
- Your fitness goals- I work out daily, 5 days Zumba, 2 days are for crazy forms such as cycling, swimming, boxing etc.
- The people who supported you and people who never supported you and your message to both . My biggest strength- My husband, parents and my sister. Then there are people who think, they can go ahead while copying me. I call them followers. Keep on following, its hard to get such followers these days.
- Finally – Are you Happy with whatever you have achieved? (yes or No) Absolutely YES, but the key is to work for a better me, there is a lot of scope in me. Learning and aspiring more every day.
Complete list of interviews taken by me- FYM Miss India Sania Sheikh, Namrata Negi and my interview by flixmate media