Hello everyone, this is Arpit Rana from learnsomebusiness.com and today I am going to interview Simran Dhanwani. I bet you know her, she is the Ashish Chanchlani’s co-star and herself a YouTuber and Instagram celebrity with 563K and 329K followers respectively. Let’s dive into what Simran’s success mantra is.
Bold text represents Questions.
Normal text represents Answers.
So, let us start the interview.
Simran Dhanwani Interview
1. What do you call yourself? Any Nicknames or Industry name?
yes, I do have a lot of nicknames like Simu, Sim, Simi, Simma even Simba. I don’t want to have a different stage name so yeah it’s Simran only.
2. You are good at? (In one word)
Everything (jack of all trades rather than master of one)
3. What triggered your passion to enter in youtube?
My passion for acting indeed and I figured out YouTube is the perfect platform to pursue your passion and showcase your Talent.
4. Is this you always wanted to be? (Yes or No)
5. That one pain you would never want to encounter again (in few sentences)
I was shooting a video and I had to shoot it in a couple of hours as I had some deadlines and while I was shooting my new camera broke down.
6. Your first major break.
When I was in 10th std, I fell off my scooter because I pressed right brake so yeah that was the first major break.
7. Your best assignment so far (also explain why)
My Video “Chubti Jalti Garmi” because I like how people could relate to it, I had worked very hard for the video but had no expectations. Today it’s the highest viewed video on my channel.
8. Your industry idol (Indian or Non-Indian)
9. Is Simran a model or an actor or a comedian according to Simran herself?
10. The latest project you are working on.
My next YouTube video, Stay Tuned.
11. What’s new that you recently acquired? (equipment, skill, network, etc.)
I got a Camera recently as a gift, jadoo gifted it to me, he actually gifted me the entire vlogging setup. (Bhagwan aise dost sabko de) and I had earlier restricted myself to a few Social networking platforms, now I have started being active on other platforms like Twitter, TikTok, etc.
12. One tip for upcoming talents.
Stay connected to your audience, your followers. It’s a competitive world but consistency is the key.
13. What other things do you like other than acting?
Dancing and Travelling
14. Will you ever join Bollywood or TV?
Yes, why not? whenever I get an opportunity
15. Your favorite Indian Youtuber except Ashish.
BB ki Vines. The way Bhuvan beautifully plays all the characters, it’s very easily convincing that they all are not the same. He is amazing and also He is a really good person.
16. Finally – Are you Happy with whatever you have achieved? (yes or No)
Yes, I’m happy and Grateful 🙂😇
So, this was Simran Dhanwani.